Salary AUD110,000 - AUD111,000 per annum + Attractive packageFULL_TIME
Consultant Scott Harding
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Working as part of a broad finance team, the Business Analysis function focuses on planning, analysis and reporting as well as consolidated financial reporting to the head office. You’ll be provided partnering opportunities within the various finance functions to identify and deliver continuous improvement initiatives
About the role:
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to engage with key stakeholders and business leaders. You will build and develop management reporting frameworks and produce analysis that supports the integrity of data and provides decision support.
• Preparation and analysis of business performance reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Identify business performance issues and provide recommendations for remedial action.
• Improvement of management reporting & analysis systems and tools
• Provision of insights to drive business performance and enhance management decision making
• Enterprise and divisional level analytical reporting;
• Provision of timely, accurate and relevant monthly and periodic management reporting
• Proactively improve and manage the production of relevant costing information
• Application of relevant enterprise performance improvement
3+ years prior experience in a similar role
CA or CPA qualified desirable
Advanced Excel skills
Experience in ERP – Ellipse, SAP, HFM or similar.
To apply please click apply or call Scott Harding on +61 7 3032 2228 for a confidential discussion.