Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302018-12-30 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a residential role located in Kalgoorlie with a competitive remuneration package and relocation assistance on offer. The Business Analyst will join a high achieving team providing financial insight and partnering with the operational business units within the organisation.
• Preparation of month end reports and presentations to assist with cost analysis and control.
• Variance and investigatory analysis of data to ensure reporting requirements are met.
• Development and amendment of budgets and forecasts across multiple business units
• Assist with regular audits for JV owners and external auditors ensuring adherence to internal and statutory requirements.
• Creating and maintaining financial models for life of mine scenarios to optimise decision making.
• Review capital requests including assisting site prepare financial justifications.
• Prepare and present business cases to various stakeholders
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting
• Experience in the preparation of end of month reports, including variance analysis
• Intrinsic understanding of the double entry process and accounts preparation
• Sound understanding of statutory compliance including FBT, Tax, Diesel Rebate, GST and BAS
• Experience using Oracle Financials Software or similar ERP / Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
• Must be willing to relocate to Kalgoorlie
• Current Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
• Experience with SOX compliance
• CPA or CA qualified
A competitive salary package including 10% superannuation and a health and relocation allowance is on offer. Excellent career development in a leading mining corporation
This role is a residential position in regional WA with excellent schooling, sporting and outdoor activities.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.