Senior Finance Analyst | Financial Services | Business Partner
Salary AUD400 - AUD450 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-02 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 400 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an exciting opportunity within a large Financial Services organisation. You will be tasked with providing project accounting and management accounting across the business. Initially a contract position. There is the intent to take the position permanant in the long term. The role would be suitable for candidates who have Big 4 experience or who have held value adding FA or Management Accountant role in a large company.
- Analysis (2nd level) of the performance of the business unit utilising Internal reporting
- Analysis and commentary to support group requirements (eg Results Announcement, Annual Financial Report Production of management reports
- Financial management of business unit P&L, Balance sheet, and Investment spend analysis (where appropriate) including the generation of transactions to the ledger (through journals), plan transfers, and issue investigation / resolution
- Sourcing and integration of non-financial drivers and commercial information to support performance management
- Effective forecasting of P&L, balance sheet, and Investment spend to support the Finance Partner
- Provide business case support on financial and non-financial cost and benefit information to support Finance Partner and Project managers
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts, plans and analysis to allow business partners to make better decisions.
- Business partnering with senior management to deliver the operational budget/forecast in accordance with Group requirements.
- Defining and re-engineering budget and forecast processes
- Undergraduate qualification with post graduate qualification (Financial or Commercial preferred)
- CA, CIMA or CPA preferred.
- Track record of strong communication streams between yourself, senior management, your team members and other relevant cross-sectional members
- Large ERP experience is advantageous
- Demonstrated expertise in analytical roles within large, complex environments
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.