Senior Finance Analyst
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD105,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-15 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 85000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Leading Australian FMCG organisation, Orora Ltd supply packaging products and services to the grocery, fast moving consumer goods, manufacturing and industrial markets. With 39 manufacturing plants and 83 distribution sites across seven countries, Orora produce many different products with each client bringing with it a unique and challenging set of requirements.
Reporting to the Finance Manager (SA / WA) and based in Adelaide, Orora currently have a requirement for a Senior Financial Analyst (SA / WA). You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality financial services to all operations of the South Australian and Western Australian fibre business units. Servicing a business of approximately $90million in sales annually, you will act as a vital link between the finance team and all other internal customers, presenting an ability to influence and educate department heads through sound business analysis.
- Participate in the timely completion and management of month end reporting and the forecasting and budgeting process for the region.
- Facilitate and drive standardisation across the business covering financial metrics and management reporting.
- Provide key business advice to personnel at all levels of the business by providing accurate and timely analysis of financial and manufacturing results.
- Participate in the budget and forecast process for the South Australian and Western Australian businesses.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for business improvement, development and growth and participate in the development and communication of the full business proposal.
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce (or similar)
- CPA or CA Qualified
- Sound working knowledge of costing within a manufacturing environment (highly desirable)
- Strong understanding of general ledger reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Advanced computer literacy and (ideally) experience with SAP
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
Orora offers a strong career development and progression ethos, and combined with a Values-lead culture, makes Orora SA an aspirational place for you to begin the next stage of your career journey.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on +61 8 8216 3516 for a confidential discussion.