Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Private Health Insurance
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Scott Harding
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-24 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This global oil and gas company are looking for a Business Analyst to manage the company’s joint ventures effectively. This includes monitoring of project cost, budgetting & forecasting, risk analysis and reporting while business partnering with key stakeholders.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager of the Asia Pacific business, this role focuses on the implementation and execution of sufficient risk management strategies. The Business Analyst manages the JV and project costs, to provide reliable performance indicators. The role has a key focus on developments of budgets and the improvement of budget reporting.
• Produce relevant economic modelling and reports
• Analyse and generate periodic budget and financial performance reports
• Preparation or annual budget for the business
• Monitor and maintain budget reporting and accounting systems
• Execute the development, management and execution of effective risk management strategies
• Coordinate insurance process with Group Finance Manager and ensure adequate coverage of corporate assets
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in accounting or economics
• CA or CPA qualified
• 5+ years in a similar role
• Experience developing business cases for new and/or existing ventures
• Knowledge of risk management, policies and standards
To apply please click apply or call Scott Harding on +61 7 3032 2228 for a confidential discussion.