Junior Commercial Analyst
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Inner Suburbs SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-28 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Great opportunity for an analytical junior accountant or first mover keen to step up into a commercial focused role.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the business partnering, budgeting & forecasting, general ledger management, reconciliations and reporting for the division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Variance analysis for the P&Ls covered
- Preparation of annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Preparation of month end journals, reporting and analysis of results
- FBT and income tax reporting and analysis
- Fixed asset analysis Commissions calculations.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business accounting or business and be CA / CPA qualified/part-qualified
- Be proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be versatile and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Have great interest in working a for large, matrix based organisation.
This is a great opportunity to work for a renowned, established business with solid hands on exposure in business partnering across various verticals. The group provides solid foundation for holistic growth, development and progression backed by a solid leadership board.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.