Senior Business Analyst - Business Development
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-29 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This Senior Business Analyst role sits in the Business Development department of a global mining organisation with planned growth locally and abroad. This is a varied role so you will need to draw on your experience working as part of the corporate finance or in a commercial team coming from a large mining organisation or as part of an elite corporate finance team from the big 4.
This organisation promotes career growth, higher than market salary packaging and exposure to both greenfield & brownfield mining projects.
This role reports into the Business Development Manager and allows excellent exposure to snr internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, evaluate and execute M&A, joint ventures and other corporate opportunities
- Complete financial modelling and industry analysis to advance the development of the organisation
- Industry and commercial analysis of Greenfield and brownfield mining projects
- Manage strategic planning process and maintain corporate financial model
- Prepare and deliver reports to assist with strategic decision making
- Provide industry analysis including supply/demand, cost-curves and industry trends
- Prior success in another business development or corporate finance team
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline / CA or CFA or MBA qualifications will be highly considered
- Superior financial modelling skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Outstanding team work and collaboration skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading mining organisation and help identify their future growth projects.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.