Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 6 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 mining Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
If you are looking to further your career in a rewarding and challenging environment whilst being surrounded by some of the best in the business then this could be the role for you. My client has been on one of the most exciting journeys in the global business world and their impressive growth and domination of their industry has gained them a revenue income of nearly $200bn. The company is now looking for a talented Treasury Analyst to manage the working capital and liquidity position of the combined Australian business in a cost efficient, forward looking, and risk-averse manner, in accordance with the group’s treasury policy.
- Daily and monthly reconciliations and reporting of intercompany loan balances for regional Australia
- Management, settlement and monthly reporting of Treasury portfolio.
- Monitor and maintenance of bank accounts, balances, Treasury systems and resolve any outstanding banking issues.
- Primary administrator of the Treasury management systems and e-banking platforms.
- Prepare other ad-hoc and ongoing information requests from the business, as required from time to time.
- Managing the daily liquidity position of the combined Australian business, minimising cost and maximising opportunities to upstream excess cash to Group Treasury to enable the group to self-fund itself to the greatest extent possible.
- Coordinating cash forecasts amongst the Australian assets, empowering the combined Australian business to self-manage its funding needs before drawing on credit lines.
- Confirming and settling FX transactions for the different divisions.
- Issuance of bank guarantee/standby letters of credit to support requirements of the Australian businesses, with a focus on cost efficiency and management of surplus facilities.
- Maintain crucial relationships with the group’s core banking relationships (more than 60 banks worldwide) and act as a resource to various sites regarding Treasury related queries.
- Strong core treasury experience at a large corporate and a degree in business, finance and/or accounting is preferable.
- Highly accurate and very detail focused working discipline.
- Proficient analytical skills.
- Works well with deadlines and work accuracy remains consistent under pressure.
- Effective team player with the ability to work well with others across all business groups.
- Demonstrated initiative, an ability to operate with minimal supervision but equally maintain strong communication with key stakeholders.
- Strong computer and systems knowledge.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.