Pricing and Business Analyst
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + + Super
Consultant Vikram Sharma
Date posted 31 March 20192019-04-11 2019-04-30 fmcg Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Pricing and Business Analyst will undertake commercial, market and pricing analysis to develop insights for management and develop strategic business cases. Analysis and recomendations will be required and revolve around pricing structures to assist marketing and sales manage price levels. You will tailor reports to a variety of stakeholders and project manage assigned projects.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Gathers and analyses information (i.e. on markets, sales, demand, trends, opportunities and internal information on sales and business data), develops insights and reports
• Analyses market and customer intelligence, price and volume trends and pricing relativities to provide recommendations on pricing structures to Sales and Marketing senior managers
• Analyses customer, competitor, market and internal data as input to development and maintenance of pricing structures for products, customers, markets and geographies.
• Provide analysis as input into strategic sales and marketing plans for different market and customer segments, and for products across these segments including direct contractor customers, civil merchants, major end users, authorities and key sector influencers and specifiers
• Provide leadership of business intelligence tools development and updating. Provide insights and suggest improvements in business processes.
• Manage development and updating of sales and marketing scorecards and dashboards for segments, regions and products
• Develop central market intelligence capturing tools and processes
• Seek improvement opportunities by identifying and resolving business process issues and developing consistent presentation materials.
• Assist and respond to Sales and marketing team requests for ad-hoc information and co-ordination of customer funding programs and rebate arrangements
• Contribute to implementation of key account tools and reports to support the sales team for customer business reviews, KPI management, etc.
• Contribute to development of key tracking tools to support the product management and marketing team in management of product and business profitability
• Provide analysis support for pricing and other commercial excellence playbooks appropriate for the business
• Contribute to the change environment, be a key contributor and support improved cross-functional team outcomes and engagement, assist in creating a high performance attitude within the business at or levels.
• Comply with all occupational health and safety laws, industry codes and practices to provide a safe workplace. The company holds the safety of its employees in the highest regard.
To apply please click apply or call Vikram Sharma on +61 2 82893186 for a confidential discussion.