Finance Analyst - National Energy
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 13 April 20192019-04-13 2019-05-13 utilities Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing performance and sharing insights to improve overall results and mitigate risk factors associated with the business. You will support general forecasting, business improvement whilst developing trusted, strategic relationships within the financial accounting team.
- $120K - $130K + Super
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Perth CBD Location
- Business and financial improvement
The role will look as business and financial improvement within the finance team whilst covering performance management and forecast models.
- Manage large data sets to understand broader business goals and targets.
- Engage senior stakeholders around business improvements in relation to finance
- Develop and manage forecast models to understand key drivers that impact deliverable.
- Prepare business cases for performance enhancement and growth.
- Prepare and implement business improvement initiatives.
- Maintain and develop financial models to improve business targets and outcomes.
- Understand and develop accounting standards to help manage finance team goals.
- Analyse and provide insights to internal stakeholders around financial issues.
- Tertiary degree in accounting, commerce, business or economics.
- CA / CPA / CFA qualified
- 5 Years Experience in Financial or Management Accounting & Analysis
- Ideally some experience within Energy, Utilities or Resources
- Financial Modelling and advanced EXL skills.
- Ability to ask questions and challenge assumptions
- Think critically, creatively around financial concepts and models.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in hearing more about this analyst role feel free to get in touch. email@example.com
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.