Senior Forensic Accountant
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Potential bonuses
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This firm is a boutique advisory firm, well-known at a global level, located in the CBD.
Headed by a well networked partner who is enthusiastic, driven and accessible, the team needs an experienced Forensic Accountant to join in on some exciting work. Their portfolio is mainly high-profile, sensitive, supreme court matters.
• Data gathering, analysis and reporting on findings; investigating accuracy of information provided;
• Liaising with insurance companies, ATO, ASIC, accountants, brokers, lawyers and other stakeholders;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Report writing for expert witness reports, citing appendices and methodology.
• A sceptical and analytical mind;
• Above average level of written English;
• Project management and the ability to multi-task;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a forensic accountant within an Australian firm;
• Registered or commenced CA/CPA studies;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $70k and $90k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.