Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This national advisory firm is looking for a Forensic Analyst to join one of the Brisbane teams, specialising in Fraud and Investigations. Headed by partners who are experts in their field, the firm employs over 200 professionals nationally and is internationally recognised.
The firm offers extensive training at a national and in-house level, and involves comprehensive leadership courses, ongoing case study training, and extensive mentoring from the senior leadership team. The firm is wholly focused on supporting their professionals by assisting them in achieving milestones in their career. The firm is known for their expert handling of complex matters, highly sought-after technical accounting skills and extensive corporate and private client base.
The role is for an Analyst to assist in the analysis of a variety of fraud matters. As an Analyst your key responsibilities will be Analysing financial statements, reviewing related accounting documents, liaising with stakeholders to assist with investigations; and writing reports that are detailed, specific and reference accounting methodology.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- One and a half years experience within a forensics team in a mid-tier or big 4 firm;
- A bachelor in finance, accounting or other related degree;
- A full CA, or near completion, CPA's will be considered;
- An analytic and sceptical mind;
- A pragmatic and sensitive approach to your work;
- A high level of English skills, especially written;
- A demonstrated knowledge and passion for forensic accounting;
- References and academic transcripts available immediately.
This is a truly remarkable opportunity for a forensic accountant who wants to be involved with some of the best specialists in Australia. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.