Senior Analyst | Treasury & Credit | ASX Energy Company
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 29 May 20192019-06-12 2019-06-28 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working closely with head of departments and the CFO, this exciting position plays a key risk role providing business analytics and overall credit reporting for the Group.
- Manage overall credit MI reporting for board paper submission including monthly over dues reporting and risk reporting.
- Generation of the quarterly debt provision report, including review of provision and recommendation for movement and booking of the provision on a quarterly basis.
- Generation of the daily limit report and all other control reports.
- Management of internal and external audit relations.
- Credit assessments of new and existing accounts and tender preparations across the supply business.
- Negotiate risk minimisation measures with Supply teams and customers.
- Analyse new and existing high level accounts and report findings to head of departments and board level.
- Own and manage the credit policy for the group.
- Review high risk customers profitability and make recommendations.
- Manage insurance relationships and submit customers credit limit for insurer approval.
- Previous credit experience (minimum 5 years) in large corporate or financial institution.
- Ability to analyse financial information and assess credit worthiness and manage credit risk across the portfolio.
- Strong experience in a large ERP system and Microsoft packages.
- Tertiary qualification in commerce or business related (CPA/CA preferred).
- Proven ability to analyse financial information and credit worthiness.
- Ability to present to senior management/board level.
- Compliance/governance or Treasury background beneficial.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.