Junior Business Analyst
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales 63 Ann Street Surry Hills AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well-known global name is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join the team based in the CBD. The role will be reporting to the Business Insights Manager and will be responsible for sourcing data, extracting insight and presenting findings in a way that drives commercial decision-making. This will involve identifying data needs and then creating and maintaining reports to deliver readable, actionable insight towards business KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have strong excel skills, previous experience creating data tables and charts, producing forecasts on sales data and running analytic reports to identify market sales trends.
- Liaising with internal and external sources of data to produce and distribute weekly reports communicating business performance, identifying outliers and underlying trends
- Preparing forecast and planning models that will help track key business KPIs and reviewing retailer data to identify issues/ opportunities
- Analysing the sales and operations process assisting with stock management and demand planning of all products across Australia and New Zealand.
- Provide objective and relevant market analysis and modelling to support the development of budgets and business plans.
- Analyse quantitative data through research, to identify trends/opportunities, develop conclusions from market information and create compelling market analysis presentations.
- Work closely with internal departments to collaborate with business objectives and supporting ad-hoc data requests.
- Minimum Degree level education or above in business or similar.
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Analytic mind-set with a strong attention to detail and working knowledge of excel
- Strong communicator, written and verbal, within all levels of the organisation – including excellent presentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.