Salary AUD50 - AUD70 per hour
Location Gold CoastCONTRACTOR
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 travel-and-tourism Gold Coast Queensland AU AUD 50 70 70 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Australia’s most well-known tourism brands is going through a major growth phase. Due to industry growth and several acquisitions the business is looking to develop a team of Analysts.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CFO the Business Analyst provides assistance to all levels of management. The role will assist with cost control, coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process as well as identifying improvements and streamlining opportunities for the business. This role is for an initial 3-month contract.
• Financial analysis of the business’ Capex and Opex to support effective planning and monthly forecasting
• Coordinate financial control and budget management
• Liaise with the wider Finance Team to develop appropriate monthly/quarterly reporting
• Analyse key financial data to support scenario modelling and analysis
• Manage and develop positive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Analyst role
• Available for an immediate or quick start
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with large ERP systems
• CPA or CA qualified
Opportunity to work for an employer of choice on the Gold Coast during a major growth phase.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.