Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 accountancy Berri South Australia AU 5343 AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Accolade Wines have a proud history and are one of the world’s leading wine companies. Their enduring commitment to quality and innovation has ensured that their wine brands rank among the world’s most recognisable and loved.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, Packaging & Distribution and based in Berri in the heart of South Australia’s Riverland, Accolade Wines currently have a requirement for a Business Analyst. You will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality financial services to all operational business units at the Berri site. You will act as a vital link between the finance team and all other internal customers, presenting an ability to influence and educate department heads through sound business analysis.
- Participate in the timely completion and management of month end reporting and the forecasting and budgeting process for the site.
- Ensure work order reconciliation, overhead recovery and WIP accounts are completed every month.
- Provide key business advice to personnel at all levels of the business by providing accurate and timely analysis of financial results.
- Build relationships and partner with the Berri Operations Team in delivering outcomes that maximise business effectiveness by delivering solutions around Accolade Wines strategic objectives as measured by business critical KPIs.
- Assist the Berri Operational team with the preparation of all site Capex requests, plus reviewing the performance of existing Capex.
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce (or similar)
- CPA or CA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrable experience in an analytical business partnering role
- Strong understanding of general ledger reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- You will ideally live in the Riverland and within a commutable distance to Berri.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on +61 8 8216 3516 for a confidential discussion.