Finance Business Analyst
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Vikram Sharma
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-07-28 accountancy Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An internaitonal product based company are looking for a business analyst to report into the CFO. You will have previous analytical experience and be able to demonstrate how your prior analysis has had an impact on your business and any acheieved outcomes.
The successful Finance Business Analyst will:
- As part of FP&A team, you will be reporting directly to CFO
- Partner with the business to provide financial analysis and support to decision making across all areas of the business
- Provides regular sales and margin reporting & analysis to senior business leaders (including to our regional HQ in Singapore), providing commentary on business performance against target
- Support month-end reporting & annual budget process
Requirements for the Finance Business Analyst role are:
- Degree qualified in Accounting (or similar)
- CPA qualification would be highly regarded.
- 1-2+ years of experience as an Analyst (or more experience in providing analytics and insights as part of another position)
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills & prioritisation
- Keen business acumen and ability to understand our business and its drivers/impacts
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Use of BI tools and QlikView would be highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Vikram Sharma on +61 2 82893186 for a confidential discussion.