Salary AUD70,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Ben Hoffman
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-04 2019-08-03 accountancy Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Head of ALM Function to run asset and liability management, Ensuring sufficient branch liquidity and ensuring that branch regulatory requirements are met.
• Responsible for asset and liability gap management and forecast
• Responsible for cash inflow and cash outflow mismatch degree management and forecast
• Responsible for ensuring that branch liquidity requirements are met with appropriate levels of HQLA and guaranteeing that regulatory limits (LCR) are met on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for diversifying the funding channels through new clients and products
• Responsible for managing and forecasting LCR daily report
• Responsible for internal excel model development and enhancement
• Responsible for optimizing the term, currency, product of funding sources, to match the asset and liability based on the funding cost and liquidity limits
• PowerPoint presentation creation and modification for Senior Management
• Responsible for making LCR management and forecast strategy based on discussing with front offices and risk department
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Undergraduate degree in business or equivalent
• Appropriate ALM and liquidity qualifications
• Appropriate understanding of Basel III, APS 210 and related liquidity requirement
• 1-5 years’ experience in banking
• Ability to develop and implement strategy
• Strong Excel skills (with VBA preferred)
• Thorough knowledge of the Australian market and regulatory policies
To apply please click apply or call Ben Hoffman on +61 2 82893224 for a confidential discussion.