Pricing Analyst | Global Leader
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 accountancy Mascot New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Pricing Manager, you will play an integral role as part of the wider commercial team to support the business and revenue growth through effective pricing and yield management.
- Provide pricing support including system support, pricing query, and ad-hoc analysis
- Process pricing requests and support sales people in tenders
- Monitor the compliance of revenue drivers as part of the pricing and yield management programs.
- Implement the pricing strategy for ANZ
- Update and implement the pricing policy and standard rates
- Provide pricing and yield reports to different internal stakeholders
- Partner with sales/finance teams on ad-hoc reporting where required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce will be highly regarded
- At least 3 years experience in financial and/or marketing environments working alongside sales teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, apply commercial mind and strategic thinking
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are consistently dealing with different tasks, systems and processes.
- Minimum intermediate Excel, Access skills
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.