Pricing and Business Analyst
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + + super
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2019-12-21 accountancy Strathfield New South Wales 254 Woodpark Road AU 2164 AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Australian owned, leading manufacturing company.
- Provides recommendations around pricing structures – levels and relativities to assist marketing and sales manage pricing to customers.
- Undertakes commercial, market and pricing analysis and develops insights to support the development of strategic and tactical business cases.
- Generates reports and presentations communicating quantitative information and insights, tailoring to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Project Management of assigned projects primarily from a commercial excellence, marketing and sales perspective
- Previous relevant experience in business development, sales, marketing or consulting analysis
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce /Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience in pricing analysis and developing/ updating pricing structures in a fluid market environment
- Must have advanced data analysis, business intelligence, visualisation development – PowerBI
- Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in Project Management and cross functional team engagement
- Experience in a sales/ manufacturing business will be an advantage (ie understanding cost drivers and structures in addition to customer, market and price analysis).
- Some requirement for travel domestically and within the region
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.