Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kitty Chandler
Date posted 3 October 2016
This Professional services firm is looking for an immediately available Billings Coordinator to join their team over the next 6 months. Reporting in to the Finance Manager, you will work within a supportive finance team within the CBD.
- Responding to internal and external queries
- Set up new clients, payers and matters
- Processing bills and maintenance
- Month end reporting and processes per timetable
- Billing and timesheet queries
- Receipting of monthly non-platform payments
- Utilising strong negotiation skills so as to maximise every opportunity when dealing with Internal and External stakeholders
- Ad Hoc tasks
- Data entry
- Exceptional customer service at all times
- Background in Billings
- Advanced Excel skills highly desirable
- Prior knowledge of Aderant Expert and MYOB desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with high profile managers
- Process oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability in working with a team and supporting the overall objectives set
The supportive management team will equip you with all the necessary tools to advance your career. So if you are looking to further your career, please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Kitty Chandler on 03 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.