Accounts Receivable Officer
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 13 October 2016
Over the past 15 years, the company has developed from a small independent company, to a global leader within the manufacturing industry.
The company has recently acquired a number of large contracts, creating an exciting opportunity to expand the team. The role requires an Accounts Receivable Officer that has the skills and capabilities to provide, outstanding service to external stakeholders, speedy and accurate response to queries and the accurate allocation of customer payments.
- Balancing unreconciled transactions on the bank reconciliation report
- Analysing and investigating financial data
- Breaking down and processing receipts into the accounting system
- Customer account management reconciling of payments and accounts
- Resolving disputed or outstanding transactions
- Interacting with staff to process customer account queries
- Minimum 3 years accounts receivable experience
- Experience using large ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or Pronto
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously
This role is available immediately to the right applicant and offers the chance to gain and grow knowledge in the Accounts Receivable field.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.