Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 23 November 2016
Over the past 15 years, the business has developed from a small independent firm, to one of Australia’s most competitive organisations within the professional services sector. The company has now expanded into all capital cities across Australia, and has recently begun international operations.
The role requires an experienced and driven candidate to join the Accounts Receivable team in the Brisbane CBD. The successful applicant will be responsible for various manual and reverse bill reconciliations within one of the company’s largest divisions and will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, in the company's head corporate office.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organisation by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- 3+ years' experience with completing complex reconciliations
- Experience using large ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle or JD Edwards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- End to end accounts receivable experience
- Ability to work autonomously or with a team
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.