Location North Sydney
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join an industry leading organisation as part of an innovative and collaborative team as the Billings Officer.
As the Billings Officer you will be responsible for all aspects of billings and licence admin in a high volume environment. This maternity leave contract will provide you with the opportunity to work within a small team, reporting into the Billings Manager.
- Reviewing documents for completion and accuracy prior to entry into JDE.
- Process and ensure all revenue related activities are completed.
- Forecast, manage and report on workflow planning, issues identification and the development of corrective action plans to meet revenue driven activities.
- Manage the swift and timely resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Compliance requirements.
- High level of attention to detail and intensive data entry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external clients.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high volume billings environment is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to use JDE or similar sized ERP.
Great opportunity to increase your skill set in a technical and high pressure environment as a Billings Officer. Accessible via public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.