Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 13 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is one of the largest privately owned telecommunications providers. The organisation delivers critical network services to large government and listed entities and holds a significant presence in the Australian market. Due to a large amount of client growth, the organisation is now looking for a talented Billings Analyst to join their finance team under a newly created role. In this position the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the monthly billing cycle as well as preparing all monthly revenue reporting and analytics.
- Manage the end to end billing cycle in a timely manner each month.
- Prepare thorough and accurate revenue management reports each month to support the wider finance team.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to ensure timely activation of customers and commencement of billing.
- Assist in the preparation of customer contracts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly contracted billings.
- Monthly reporting of contracted revenue including new, variations and cancellations of contracts.
- Manage inter-company and related parties billings.
- Preparation of monthly sales achievement reports.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry highly desirable.
- Proficiency in finance ERP systems. Experience with Sage X3 highly desirable.
- A desire to progress quickly in a fast-growing business.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Be process driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.