Accounts Receivable- Aged Care/ Healthcare
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-09 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
You will be responsible for the general billing, credit and banking/ invoicing of a number of aged care facilities, with a focus on customer service for an aged care business based in the South Eastern suburbs.
Key Responsibilities of the AR officer:
- Working with operational staff to negotiate and agree fee arrangements
- Ensure accounts are set up and compliant
- Weekly and monthly invoicing of resident accounts
- Involved in the credit collection process
- Process cheques, direct debits as required and other banking tasks
- Process improvement with systems
- Knowledge of aged care billing laws would be desirable
- Review of fee & bond arrangements within resident agreements & compliance with the companies policies and legislation's
If you have an Accounts Receivable/ Billing background within a hospital/ aged care business this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.