Billing Analyst *Contract*
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
To be successful in this role, you need to have a positive attitude and be willing to provide support and take on various exciting accounts and billings tasks as they arise. Experience in a Finance Analyst/Billing role.
- Timely processing of client invoicing.
- Utilise analytical techniques to ensure appropriate rigour is applied to payments to clients as well as sub-contractors.
- Ensure appropriate payment of ad-hoc invoices to Sub-Contractors where required.
- Contact point for Sub-Contractors on a monthly basis ensuring accuracy of invoicing.
- Drive proactive approach to financial problem solving and decision making.
- Provide financial insight through analysing large amounts of data and high volume invoices.
- Advanced Excel skills
- 3 years in a similar role – finance / billing analyst
- Degree in accounting or equivalent
- has had experience with invoice preparation and uploading – important
- Need someone who takes initiative and confident to work independently.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.