Billing Officer | Northern Suburbs
Salary AUD30 - AUD32 per hour
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 accountancy Heidelberg Victoria AU AUD 30 32 32 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Join an industry leading organisation as part of an innovative and collaborative team as the Billing Officer. As the Billing Officer you will be responsible for billings and invoicing admin. Reporting into the Billings Manager this role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a large and diverse team.
- Ensure invoices are billed and receipted accurately and on time
- Develop and maintain accounts transaction information and records
- Monitor accounts receivable processing activities
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Input and process journal entries when required
- Assist with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts and adjustments to journal entries
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial statements and audit
- Handle internal and external queries
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience in an end-to-end accounts receivable role, preferably within the health-care, not-for-profit or the aged care sectors.
- Clear written and verbal communications
- Experience with larger ERP systems such as MYOB, SAP, or Oracle
- Previous experience working with high volumes of invoices
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.