Client Accounting & Billings Team Leader
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Rare opportunity to take on a role for a renowned global business with great engagement and focused on training apart from general client accounting duties.
- Support the Sydney office with all client accounting needs from billing, setting up clients and training
- Conduct financial training for all Australian fee earners and legal staff covering induction refresher and ongoing training for new financial systems and processes
- Assist with user acceptance testing on new process roll-outs and liaise with project analyst teams as required
- Work with partners and teams when it comes to induction and onboarding
- Support other offices as required as part of being under the Australian client accounting team
- Supervise petty cash and disbursement in Sydney as well as do the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Over 5 years' of demonstrable experience across all aspects of client accounting from billing to setting up clients, general account matters and administration
- Prior exposure in training and staff development is a huge plus for this role
- Experience with legal practice management systems with a preference in Elite
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain solid relationships with stakeholders
- Able to work across multi-disciplinary teams to achieve collective targets and outcomes.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.