Accounts Receivable Officer | Immediate Start!
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great role for an Accounts Receivable professional to work for a rapidly growing, ASX listed business in the CBD.
Working within a high energy collaborative finance team, you will play a vital role in supporting the Credit Control Manager in handling the Accounts Receivable function. The focus of this hands-on role is an end-to-end accounts receivable duties comprising of receipting, collections, reconciliations and handling a wide range of customer enquiries.
- Manage daily collection call targets for overdue accounts
- Responds to customer and internal account queries in a timely and proficient manner
- Confidently negotiates payment schedules when appropriate
- Producing debtor aged analysis reports for management review which provide insights into the debtor book portfolio
- Timely and accurate completion of month-end tasks, including closing of AR ledger, posting of relevant journals and completion of relevant balance sheet reconciliations.
- Minimum 2 years experience ideally in collections or accounts receivable
- Excellent communications skills and confident phone manner
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and problem-solving skills
- Positive team player with good autonomy
- Great time management skills and comfortable with managing multiple tasks.
This company has high-performing and inclusive culture, backed with great benefits and flexible working environment.
This opportunity is for an immediate start based in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.