Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-04 2019-08-03 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting directly to the Billings Supervisor and Regional Finance Manager, you will work closely in a team to oversee the billings function for the business.
- Manage the day-to-day billing functions to ensure that billing targets are being achieved
- Maintain and improve an efficient billing cycle, working closely with the Partners to ensure billing runs effectively each month
- Troubleshoot billing issues and escalate to the relevant finance team where appropriate
- Prepare and distribute monthly WIP reports to each practice
- Review engagement letters, verifying rates or discrepancies to ensure bills conform with client billing requirements
- Prepare month end summary reporting to the Billings Supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in billings preferably in a professional services /law firm
- Knowledge and experience using e-billing platforms or Elite 3E would be advantageous
- Great communication and written skills in English
- Detailed oriented with solid excel skills
- Experience in partner & stakeholder management would be ideal.
This progressive law firm has over 40 offices throughout the globe and has been one of the fastest growing firms in the last decade. They have been backed by solid performances in their respective verticals and are poised for further growth in the region.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.