Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + +Salary Packaging
Consultant Shani Vansover
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 accountancy Heidelberg Victoria AU AUD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Company: This large health care organisation has hospitals and care facilities across Melbourne and Victoria. They are well known for their excellent customer service and high standard of care. the managers have an honest and open approach to their staff. As a business, the organisation values teamwork, compassion and is always seeking opportunities to innovate.
About the role:
Reporting to the Revenue Service Manager, this role will be responsible for the collections and billings of outstanding debtors across all platforms of the organisation. The right candidate will have a professional and compassionate approach in their work. Ideally, you will have Health care/Aged care experience. The business is seeking a candidate with an honest and open demeanour and strong moral principles.
- Responsible for the follow up of all outstanding Health Service debtors, including Inpatient and Outpatient, Pharmacy accounts and Sundry Debtors.
- Handle debtor enquiries (via Health Funds, Patients and or Insurance Agencies and third party providers).
- Review all debts, investigate, action and recommend further actions plan.
- Prepare and maintain debtor payment plans.
- Generate sundry invoices as per invoice requests received from various areas across all levels.
- Ensure timely, accurate, reliable and relevant information and reports are made available as required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative, compassionate and the ability to engage with stakeholders.
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of debtor process.
To apply please click apply or call Shani Vansover on +61 3 86282160 for a confidential discussion.