Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + + Super
Consultant Shani Vansover
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-27 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
New vacancy for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a fantastic Australian Health care organisation based in Melbourne's CBD (close to Public Transport).
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly & supportive finance team on a 7-month temporary basis.
- Managing a ledger consisting of major and minor account
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Setting up new accounts and monthly invoicing
- Processing invoices/credit notes
- Dispute resolution
- Handling telephone account queries - internal/external
- Reconciling debtor accounts
- Sound knowledge and experience in general finance and accounts receivable processes, risks and audit procedure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse information and solve problems
- Strong customer service skills are key as you will be a pivotal contact for customers and central services staff and for creditors from a number of different industries
- Desire to provide excellent internal and external customer service and build relationships with staff outside the finance team
- Intermediate level in MS Word and MS Excel
- Close attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously as required
- Demonstrated ability to plan & organise time and tasks to meet month end deadlines
Regretfully and respectfully, only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Shani Vansover on +61 3 86282160 for a confidential discussion.