Senior Commercial Contact Manager
Salary AUD600 - AUD800 per day
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 29 November 2016
As one of Australia's most well-known businesses, this organisation is known for continuously evolving and emerging opportunities. The role of the procurement team is to work with business units to drive alignment and deliver operational excellence across the organisations Supplier Relationships. The focus of the Comercial Contract Manager is on clearly understanding how to deliver the strategy by spending money wisely so they continue to create value for the business.
- Ensure that a Contract Management Plan for all Strategic & Commercial Contracts in your portfolio are developed and maintained, including obtaining endorsement in line with policy.
- Ensure that the roles and responsibilities are clearly understood and agreed with the Business Owner in relation to the operation of their contact and all supporting processes required to ensure success.
- Monitor, track and report on contract performance (SLA & KPI Management), in the event of poor performance develop strategies with the Business Owner to improve contract compliance
- Ensure that commercial risks and issues are managed and appropriate mitigation strategies are in place.
- Ensure appropriate dispute management processes are enacted and policy requirements are complied with.
- Ensure that all contract documentation is appropriately signed off and copies are filed in line with procedures.
- Mange the negotiation of all contract variations and statements of work in line with the procurement policy
- 5+ years’ experience in a procurement or commercial management role
- 3+ years’ experience in a Commercial Contract or Vendor Management role managing strategic contracts
- Strong relationship management skills, particularly influencing cross functionally
- Ability to build rapport and establish constructive relationships, be comfortable presenting to groups, is engaging, communicates in a way that captures and holds the attention of others
- An understanding of value and cost drivers for the business, maintains an awareness of the internal and external environment, actively seeks out information and uses networks to get things done.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.