Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working closely with the Senior Business Controller, you will be responsible to drive business results in an accurate and efficient manner through solid business intelligence, transparent data and well controlled processes.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in providing analysis and recommendations to the relevant stakeholders useful for decision making and towards achieving business objectives.
- Prepare business intelligence insights required for monthly closing / flash estimates, quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
- Supports the Senior Business Controller in providing detailed analysis and recommendations of investment and business case reviews
- Lead, develop and continuously optimise operational processes and systems to support the delivery of efficient and accurate business results
- Support the Senior Business Controller in developing the long-term vision and strategy of ANZ in collaboration with management team
- Support the management team to execute and measure the success of the division’s business strategy, which may be also via non-traditional KPIs e.g. Balanced Scorecard
- Assist in producing deliverables of annual budgeting / quarterly forecast / monthly financial close and management reporting cycles
- Lead ANZ division and / or APAC-level projects on an ad-hoc basis where required.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Accounting /Finance, with professional qualification i.e. CA/CPA a huge plus
- Minimum 5 years of Finance experience, ideally in a commercial finance / FP&A role.
- Experience in FMCG, pharmaceutical or consumer electronics would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with Australian and New Zealand business, tax and regulatory environments and SOX compliance preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with solid experiences working with large ERP tools
- Great communication and influencing skills, verbal and written.
This organisation is a global leader in the industry they are in. They have a massive presence across the globe and have been known to many as an exclusive, great brand delivering consistent, high quality products since inception.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.