Salary AUD85,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-26 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity for a Tax and Compliance Accountant to join a global technology company. Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring timely submission of tax lodgements for ANZ, coupled with a diverse range of Tax and Controllership compliance activities.
- Support the preparation of the company’s FBT returns, including collation of workpapers for the Group
- Undertaking tax compliance work across the organisation with a significant focus on FBT
- Developing new tax related processes and streamlining this for the organisation
- Utilise efficient processes to ensure that all relevant documentation is suitably captured and referenced to support tax returns, lodgements and disclosures
- Work with the Tax team to ensure that all enquiries from relevant revenue authorities, including the Australian Taxation Office and are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Work collaboratively with the Tax team to ensure that successful delivery of all compliance obligations
- Actively contribute to the ongoing improvement of tax-related processes and procedures
- Calculate and reconciliation of the FBT tax accruals and true-ups
- Participating in taxation projects
- Assist in the development of training materials and guidelines to educate the business, and Finance in particular, on key tax-related topics
- Identify, research and provide clear advice to the Tax Lead and other internal stakeholders about complex taxation issues, recent legislations and administrative decisions that impact the business as they occur and/or on request.
- Assist with adhoc tax compliance and administration work such as venture and acquisition projects
- CPA or CA qualifications
- Minimum 3 years as a Tax Accountant
- Major exposure to FBT
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.