Salary Package Inclusive of Superannuation
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Hollie Martin
Date posted 31 August 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant with 3 years experience in an accounting practice who is studying or looking to study their CA/CPA. Due to continued growth this business advisory firm is looking for an Intermediate Accountant who will take on more of a finance consulting role.
As an Intermediate Accountant you will be working with a team of accountants / consultants. Your responsibilities will include;
- Preparing tax returns
- Preparing financial statements
- Assisting clients in cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting
- Advising clients in a consultancy manner on best finance decisions considering the financial reports generated
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in an Accounting Practice
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Commerce
- Studying or a desire to study CA/CPA qualification
A fantastic opportunity for any Junior Accountant looking for their next step. The firm will provide you with ongoing training and a collaborative working environment to continually develop your skills.
To apply please click apply or call Hollie Martin on 07 3032 2222 for a confidential discussion.