Salary AUD100000 - AUD110000 per annum
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 6 October 2016
Pitcher Partners Perth has an exciting permanent full-time opportunity due to growth for a Personal Insolvency Manager. The Pitcher Partners Perth Business Recovery and Insolvency Services team is expanding due to a high quality case load and increasing work flow due to a strong reputation and referral network of the team in the field of Personal Insolvency.
Pitcher Partners is a national association of independent firms, which is represented across six cities in Australia. The Pitcher Partners national association is also an independent member of Baker Tilly International, one of the world's leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms. Pitcher Partners Perth operates as a separate independent business, but with a shared commitment to common values including providing exceptional client service, technical expertise, rigorous and practical commercial advice and a caring working environment. The firms works together to ensure clients receive the highest levels of service and advice.
This role will primarily provide case management of Personal Insolvency matters, which will also include large and complex cases. There is also the opportunity of some exposure to corporate matters. Overseas and Interstate candidates will also be considered if they meet the minimum criteria, with, sponsorship and relocation package on offer for the right candidate.
- Managing the day to day administration of personal insolvency matters including bankruptcies, PIAs and informal arrangements
- Supervision and training of junior members of staff
- Liaising with external stakeholders and creditors
- Preparation of statutory reports and returns
- Conducting investigations
- Minimum of 5 years insolvency experience
- Minimum of 2 years personal insolvency experience
- CA or CPA qualified or near qualified
- Ambitions to complete ARITA qualifications is desired
- Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) qualifications for UK applicants is desirable
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical skills in both accounting and insolvency
- Ability to lead and mentor others, with a client focused approach to work
- Motivated, driven and ability to manage competing priorities
- Overseas candidates can be offered Sponsorship
- Overseas candidates can be offered relocation package
This is an outstanding opportunity to work within one of Perth’s largest and most successful Insolvency teams. The Personal Insolvency Manager role presents an opportunity to lead a team and work on high profile, interesting and complex cases in Perth. As the Personal Insolvency Manager you will be encouraged to grow your network and referrals base by travelling state-wide to develop these relationships. This role is highly varied, challenging and extremely rewarding. You will be eligible for a performance based promotion within 12 months, meaning there is an opportunity to become Senior Manager in a short period of time.
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.