Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance
Salary Attractive base salary + super + bonus
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
JobRef JUA / BA
Date posted 20 September 2016
Robert Walters is recruiting for an additional Consultant to join the Accounting & Finance team in Brisbane. We are ideally looking for either an experienced Accounting & Finance recruiter with an excellent knowledge of the Brisbane market or a Finance professional looking to make a move from back office to front office in a fee earning role.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
We are keen to hear from accounting & finance recruiters and finance professionals looking to develop their career within a client facing, fast paced and autonomous role whilst utilising their industry expertise and knowledge. As a recruitment consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• A proven background within recruitment, sales or accountancy
• Committed to building a career in recruitment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.