Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 29 November 2016
Due to recent and rapid growth, this boutique fund and investment manager (non custody) is looking to employ an experienced tax accountant on a short term contract. The role will handle the BAS and GST returns for multiple entities as well as preparation and review of income tax and FBT. The ideal candidate will have superior tax compliance knowledge, an ability to work autonomously in a high performing environment and be able to start immediately.
Key Daily Requirements:
- Prepare and lodge quarterly BAS returns
- Reconcile the General Ledger for multiple entities
- Handle GST
- Review annual tax returns and prepare tax calculations for income tax
- Prepare FBT report
- Ad-hoc responsibilities
Key Selection Criteria:
- CPA or CA qualified
- Superior technical tax background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare BAS returns
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong candidate to get exposure to a unique fund and investment management business. The opportunity is for an immediate start and a very competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.