Manager - Indirect Tax Advisory
Salary AUD150000 - AUD190000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 21 March 2017
This role is responsible for providing Indirect Tax advice and risk management strategies across the organisation and contribute to the leadership and the development of the greater team.
- Provide timely and accurate Indirect Tax Advice to key stakeholders including monitoring legislative changes.
- Provide support to the Head of Indirect Tax in managing issues and maintaining a strong working relationship with relevant authorities.
- Management of emerging Indirect Tax risks and GST recovery issues.
- provide monthly sign off and review of GST obligations.
- Minimum of at least 8 - 10 years of Indirect Tax experience in Financial Services sector or Big 4 Chartered firm.
- Detailed knowledge of GST legislation in a Financial Services environment.
- Highly developed communication and Analytical skills.