Tax Consultant - Business Services
Consultant Rebecca Bowles
Date posted 21 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Over the last twenty years, this firm has grown to be one of WA's largest and most successful full service practices. A role has become available for a proactive learner and innovative thinker to join their vibrant high performing team. If you're wanting genuine work - life balance, a generous salary, free on site parking and to have a short commute to work, this is the firm for you.
- Directly liaising with clients on a day to day basis regarding a variety of matters
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a range of business structures
- Liaising with the ATO and following up client queries
- Attending regular internal and external training sessions to further develop your technical skills
- Providing advisory services and tax planning as well as other client specific projects
- CA/CPA qualified (or near completion)
- 3+ years in an Australian firm in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for continuous learning and growth
- Direct client contact experience preferred
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Bowles on 08 9266 0919 for a confidential discussion.