Salary AUD115,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super
Location New South Wales
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 3 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A BRW Top 100 Accounting firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to work across multiple practices in rural NSW. As a Senior Accountant you will be handed a substantial portfolio of established clientele, in return this role will offer excellent career progression and leadership opportunities.
As a Senior Accountant you will report directly to one of the firm’s Partners and be responsible for supervising an experienced team of accountants and bookkeepers. The role is based in the firm's regional headquarters in country NSW.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for a wide range of clientele
- Tax planning and structuring
- Business advisory services as required
- Supervising, reviewing and managing the work of other team members
- Business development, both in relation to clients' and the firm itself
- Ad hoc duties as required
- CA qualified
- 5+ years experience in a chartered practice
- 2+ years experience managing a team is essential
- Faultless communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Knowledge of Xero, MYOB and APS would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven chartered accountant, looking to develop and enhance their career within an established firm in regional NSW. Relocation expenses will be compensated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.