Accountant - Taxation and Business Services
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Western Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-09-20 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The practice is seeking the services of a tax/business services accountant to service the tax and business needs of a diverse portfolio of clients. CA/CPA qualified/part qualified will be considered. Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team. In return the firm will offer stability, good career prospects, good salary & conditions, a vibrant practice, modern premises and a young & dynamic team.
About the role
The specialist tax team led by the partners, work together to provide effective solutions and expertise to the clients with experience in business tax consulting and advisory.
This role provides you with an opportunity to build on your technical experience and increase your client ownership. Working closely with the Partners and Managers, the role will involve a mix of compliance and tax advisory engagements, across national and international clients in diverse industries.
- Provide quality and timely service to clients on a day-to-day basis
- Prepare and present accurate & complex taxation returns and work papers
- Undertake tax planning for clients and identify and resolve tax issues
- Preparation of accounts, tax returns, BAS, FBT
- Monitor, review and liaise with client regarding compliance requirements
Skills and experience
- 1-4 years experience in tax / business services
- Degree qualified in Commerce or Finance. (a masters degree is an advantage.)
- CA/CPA qualified / part qualified
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with both clients and team members
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
The successful applicant with enjoy a flexible working environment, an excellent remuneration package, stunning location / offices, regular training / professional development and long term career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.