Salary AUD55,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 4 September 2018 2018-09-042018-10-04 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a firm that is ahead of the curve, uses online accounting software and promotes the sharing of knowledge with an open door policy. The firm is located in the stunning Leederville area close to cafe's and public transport make it an exciting and comfortable place to work. Help identify new opportunities, review problems and positively impact on the clients whilst maintaining and building those relationships.
Your New Accounting Firm:
The stunning boutique firm is offering an accounting role that is forward thinking and utilises XERO accounting software and cloud capabilities.
The role will require you to stay up to date with accounting standards and build confidence to create and build relationships with clients on a regular basis.
Work / Life balance is a huge part of the culture and a tight nit team helps create an excellent inclusive, team based culture.
- CA/CPA (Part Qualified / Qualified)
- Degree with Accounting Major
- 2+ years of experience in Public Practice
- Strong Communication Skills
- Confidence to build and maintain client relationships
- XERO and Cloud knowledge will be an advantage but not essential
Covering a broad range of tax and business services you will learn and grow your skills and knowledge.
- Involved in preparing tax tax returns for Individual, trusts, partnerships and companies.
- Prepare financial statements for various parties.
- Provide sound tax advice for clients
- BAS/FBT preparation and presentation.
- Help create and maintain client relationships.
The firm is offering an exciting tax accounting role which is based around providing clients with sound advice and presenting them with solutions. The finance industry and accounting software becoming more automated the firm is seeking those with the ability to client face and provide advice on a regular basis.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.