Corporate Tax Associate / Senior Associate
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Inner Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
There is an opportunity to join a firm that is known world wide whilst securing future progression and career development. You will need to be flexible and agile whilst bringing innovative ideas to your team and clients. The firm recognises, appreciates and wants to harness each individuals strengths and skills to help value add to the organisation. They recognise the importance of flexible working arrangements and maintain a family orientated focus toward staff.
Brand new CBD offices are just the start of a stunning career in Corporate tax. With the firm steadily growing there is opportunities to progress internally and broaden you skills through professional development.
The firm is committed to high standards and quality expertise when it comes to providing advice to clients. Your passion for clients is more than just addressing technical issues but developing actionable growth recommendations in line with the values of each individual.
Some duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of tax returns including consolidated company tax or corporate clients.
- Preparation of tax-effect accounting calculations.
- Assist in tax due diligence, structure advice and advisory work as required.
- Research and assist in tax consulting advice such as tax consolidation, tax treaties, international tax and withholding taxes.
General Accounting Knowledge:
- Previous experience in corporate tax compliance and consulting or a business advisory role.
- Analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationships.
- Ability to work through problems with clients and find out 'Why"
- Interested in a lifelong career focused on developing your own knowledge and skills in Corporate Tax.
- Ability to understand accounting concepts and the broader business environment.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Commerce. (Masters is highly regarded)
- CA/CPA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Previous experience in accounting firm is desirable. (Mid-tier highly regarded.)
- Australian Permanent Resident.
Easy access to the Perth CBD along one of the most picturesque streets in Perth, St Georges Terrace.
Continual professional development and support to build skills and broaden knowledge.
Career progression and ability to move up as you grow with the firm.
With the increasing importance on flexible work options and family friendly companies the firm is committed to maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet current and future needs without compromise.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.