Tax Accountant & Business Services
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-25 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The stunning firm is offering an accounting role that is forward thinking and utilises forward thinking accounting practices and cloud system capabilities. The role will require you to stay up to date with accounting standards and build confidence to create and build relationships with clients on a regular basis. Work / Life balance is a huge part of the culture and a tight nit team helps create an excellent inclusive, team based culture.
About the role
Providing a high level of customer service is a key aspect of this role. The successful candidate will be required to work with our existing and prospective clients providing compliance and advisory services. You will have the support of our partners to develop your skills and knowledge. In addition to this there is ongoing professional development with full CA/CPA study support and mentoring throughout the year.
Role and responsibilities:
• Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships.
• Working directly with clients and providing solutions on general tax matters.
• Providing assistance in the preparation of cash flow forecasts and researching tax matters where required.
• Liaising with and building relationships with clients, the ATO and other bodies as relevant and required.
• Providing advice to a large and varied client base.
The Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• 1 – 4 years experience
• CA/CPA qualified or part qualified
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in dealing with complex groups
• Ability to work autonomously
• Team player and enjoys a social culture
• Motivated to build a public practice career
The ideal candidate will start as an Intermediate Tax Accountant with the view to work into a senior role in 2-4 years. With well guided career progression and a passion for finance the right candidate will be set for a long and exciting career in Public Practice.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.