Tax Accountant & Advisory
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD85,000 per annum
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-10-27 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
KHT Accounting maintains the highest standards when it comes to providing business and wealth advisory to its clients. KHT provides a comprehensive accounting service to create greater value and satisfaction to its clients every step of the way. In a young, progressive team you will broaden your career, develop skills and have the opportunity to grow with the business.
KHT Accounting and Wealth is a young firm that is leading the market through its use of technology and focus on client advisory. The constant need for quality service to its clients is KHT's highest priority in building and maintaining relationships within the finance industry.
- Prepare Financial Statements, Tax Returns, Business Activity Statements, Instalment Activity Statements, Payment Summary Statements and other requirements
- Identify compliance concerns and opportunities as they arise
- Ability to problem solve
- Manage internal work flow
- Meet Deadlines and KPI’s
- Collaborate as a team at a high standard to provide clients with consistent and reliable advice day to day.
- 2-7 years experience in Public Practice at a minimum.
- Relevant tertiary degree with a major in accounting.
- CA/CPA qualified is ideal (part-qualified will be considered)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, maintain and build relationships.
- Ability to confidently communicate and present ideas and advice to clients on a regular basis.
- Be flexible, reliable, honest and agile to work in a progressive accounting firm.
- Experience with Xero will be highly regarded
- 100% Cloud based using Xero
- Opportunity to grow with a young, forward thinking team
- Build confidence and rapport with clients in various industries.
- Internal training and professional development
- Excellent Remuneration.
- Amazing Leederville location on Oxford street.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.