Accountant - Client Focused Tax
Location Western Suburbs Perth
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 12 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With the market picking up and strong growth predicted the candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the firm. With career & professional development, excellent remuneration and additional benefits your new career is here. The practice has been around for 10+ years with a range of services attached catering to a wide range of industries. The boutique firm is looking for a talented Tax Accountant to join the team that boasts a collaborative and supportive workplace.
Accounting Firm Opportunity
This boutique chartered accountancy firm have just moved into brand new offices. Due to steady growth they are looking to recruit for a tax accountant to work as part of their successful team.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts and Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships, Companies and Superannuation Funds
- Preparation of Cash flow projections and budgets for businesses
- Dealing with areas of Division 7A, CGT, FBT and GST
- Client contact with various businesses and industries
- 2-8 years experience in tax accounting
- CA/CPA part qualified / qualified preferred
- Degree qualified in finance, commerce or accounting
- Experience using Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and other cloud based systems
- Ability and confidence to advise clients on a regular basis
- Strong verbal and written correspondence
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
The successful accountant will receive professional development and regular training.
An open door policy allows access to partners which adds to the collaborative atmosphere.
An opportunity to work for a boutique firm is here, this could be an excellent opportunity to work close to home and have the work life balance you have been waiting for.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.