Project Manager - Financial Control
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 12 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The role will sit within the Finance team and will drive continuous improvement in their financial reporting & control and advisory function. The successful candidate will have experience managing Financial procedures along with exposure to process improvement from a consultative perspective.
- Leading and co-ordination of the ‘Results’ program for year end and half year results
- Improve and implement processes around operations and auditor engagement
- Manage and communicate risk to ensure awareness across all stakeholder groups.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop reporting procedures and governance controls
- Qualification in accounting
- Extensive experience with a similar project management and consulting role within Financial Control
- Exposure to risk and change management
This role offers the opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders whilst coordinating and improving processes within Financial Control.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.